To book a 15 minute call, please schedule a time using our Scheduling Calendar: https://calendly.com/asjpublishing
I got my start in marketing back in 1994. Since then I have generated close to 1B in revenue for clients globally.
My expertise includes Facebook Marketing, Business Plans, Lead Generation
Main Highlights (Short Version):
2018: For a translation company in AU that I have been working with for 3+ years, one of the Qualified Leads I generated recently is in the value of 500K per year.
2018: After a 3 year stint for an RSL Club in Sydney, I generated over 36,000 leads in 3 years, at a $5 a year membership, that equates to close to $185,000 in revenue over 3 years.
2017: Got International Distribution Rights for Creatives On The Couch.
2016: Foreign Book Rights sold for one of our authors.
2014: Acquired 5M+ in deals for a Franchise Broker.
2011: Achieved in excess of $500,000 in leads and sales over a 12 week period for a cleaning company.
2011: For an Acai Berry weight loss client Calls resulted in over $70,000AUD in sales.
2010: For a Real Estate agent in a Melbourne, I was contracted to call 3,300 numbers from a generic database, focusing on one suburb. In 32 days I dialed 3,300 numbers and identified 41 home-owners interested in listing their property for sale, at an average valuation of $550,000AUD each, which total in excess of $20 Million in valuations for the client.
2010: For a company that specializes in Greeting Cards to charities, I generated 34 Qualified Leads in a week, including a proposal valued in excess of 180,000GBP. ($230,000USD).
2009/2010: For a Real Estate Business in Wellington New Zealand, in a 3 hour test pilot in Cold Calling I was able to generate the interest of 2 households that were interested in listing their property for sale with the Realty office. In the month of January 2010, the calls resulted in a further 6 home-owners interested in listing their property for sale, at an average valuation of $300,000NZD each. The result of my calling lead to a 3 month contract with the client which resulted in 92 leads in 12 weeks.
2009 and back to 1994 – Generated over 500M for clients globally. These include (most memorable first):
1990’s – 1M in property sales in 30 days for a company that sold “off the plan” deals in NW QLD
1994 – Generating 100+ appointments a week for a company that sold Education Plans and Funeral Funds
2007 – 2008: Adler Group – Generated over $300,000 USD in verified sales.
2006: For a Septic Tank company, generated close to $400,000 in revenue in 4 months
2001 – 2004: For CRI, I generated $100M in deals over the 3 years, and went from being a PT employee to being 3rd in rank of the company.
2002 – Honorary Chairman of the United States Republican Party – Ohio Division.
2002 – Honorary Chairman of the BAC (Business Advisory Council) – Ohio.
- For a company in Brisbane, was asked to identify 120 contacts using Netphone, LinkedIn, and other methods within a week. Using netphone, Skype and LinkedIn Premium, we managed to accomplish this in 2 days.
- For a repeat client in Brisbane who runs Small Business Workshops, Chris generated 19 qualified leads in a total of 8 hours spanned over 2 weeks.
- For the RSL client in Sydney, contract came to an end after a 3 year run. Over 3 years the total number of leads generated for Win-Backs, New Leads and New Business Leads was 36,802 verified leads.
- For a Gym in Manila, Grace is contracted to call on incoming leads to generate Appts and Verified Leads. In 35 hours of calling so far, the campaign has resulted in 30 Verified Appts plus 37 Incubator Leads.
- For a business in Sydney, Grace was contracted to call on Driving Schools for a marketing firm. The calls Grace did resulted in 8 Leads and Appts in 10 hours.
- For a repeat client in Sydney that works with the CMA, I was asked to verify the HR contact for 170 clubs. This resulted in verifying all 170 contacts through cold calling. For the same company I was asked to follow up attendees for a few events they put on. This resulted in 26 more clients for the company.
- For a client in South Australia: Contracted to generate leads, meetings, and demos for a software company in Melbourne. In 3 weeks I generated 12 web demos and F2F meetings.
- For Stride Group, I was hired to generate interest and leads for their Coaching & Mentoring services. 3 days cold calling resulted in 27 qualified leads for the company.
- For Measureit.com.au, I was hired to call a list of 133 painters. In 213 total calls, I generated 23 qualified leads for the client in a total of 42 successful calls. (Strike Rate: 1: 1.8 Calls)
- For the same Translation Agency, the work has been continued through 2017, where I generate new leads and sales. The ongoing work is seeing 30 to 40 qualified leads each week. From September 2017, the focus changed to Govt Depts, which as seen 10 Qualified Leads a week, PLUS conversion on Govt Translation Quotes.
- For the same RSL client, the contract has been ongoing, and has seen an increase of memberships to date has been 35%.
- For a school campaign O/S Chris was asked to identify key contacts. In 3 weeks this saw 360+ key contacts to schools
- For a small business in Hong Kong I was asked to identify key US buyers. In 5 hours I was able to identify 5 key buyers for an untested product
- Creator/Director/Executive Producer of Season 2 of “Creatives On The Couch”
- Director/Executive Producer of the comedy series “Bogan Bachelor“
- First publishing company to release V-Book on Oculus Rift.
- Sold book Rights for an author of ASJ Publishing for an initial run of 3,000 books.
- For a one-off client was asked to call 340 prospects over 1.5 days to generate interest for their upcoming Seminar on Nov 30. In a total of 10 hours calling I called all 340 prospects and generated 104 confirmed leads from executives who work in the Fortune 100 of Australian Companies. (Strike rate 10.4 Qualified Leads per hour)
- For a repeat Translation Agency client, I have been contracted to call 2,500 prospects to generate Intel Gathering, and identify “Hot” prospects. To date, this has resulted in over of $10K in sales in 4 weeks.
- For an RSL client, I was asked to call on past members for their “Client Retention program“, as a test over 1 month. The test phase was so successful that it generated over 40% in renewals, which lead to an ongoing contract which has lead to over 1Million in deals for the client to date.
- For a business training company, I was hired on Upwork to call 250 locksmiths in Sydney region. All calls were completed in 4 days, and generated 43 verified leads (Strike rate 1:5.81 calls)
- Arranged several book signings for authors of ASJ Publishing at Dymocks, for authors such as Danielle M. Maistry, Max Davine and C.A.Milson.
- Formed partnerships with a few Dymocks stores in Melbourne, Australia for ASJ Publishing, and arranged one of many book signings for C.A.Milson (my pen-name)
- For a gaming compliance company in Australia, I was assigned to call hotels and generate leads for their campaign. In 5 hours I was able to generate 24 leads. (4.8 leads an hour)
- Arranged for ASJ Publishing to be a partner of the One Act Play Festival in Melbourne.
- For a client on PPH (PeoplePerHour), I was asked to generate leads from their Fortune 500 list. In 50 calls, I generated 8 qualified leads for the company. Client placed a re-order of 50 calls which resulted in 7 leads and 1 set appt.
- For a medical company, I was asked to do 2 rounds of calls to qualify participants for clinical trials
- For a repeat client (Migration Firm) I was contracted for 8 weeks to generate leads from a German Business Directory. The campaign ended with 502 successful calls (Connected to correct person/business), and resulted in 63 qualified leads. A conversion rate of 1:7.96 calls
- For a long term client I have been involved in the marketing and development of their business, which specializes in client retention for clubs in the gaming industry.
- For a new client I was hired to generate leads and meetings for a speaker who is a regular contributor to the CMA magazine. I was also part of their internal training day in Sydney when the client flew me up to his HQ in Sydney in June 2015.
- For a training firm in Tasmania, I was contracted to generate interest in their training sessions for HR managers.
- I presented award for the Best Playwright of 2015 at Peridot Theatre.
- For Dario, I was hired to generate sales for their Glucose Meter. This resulted in 60+ sales over 6 weeks.
- Book signing at Brimbank Shopping Center
- Creator/Director/Executive Producer of the TV and web series Season One“Creatives On The Couch”
- For a Business Broker, myself and 1 other person on my team generated over 320 Qualified Leads of business owners (Franchises) that were in the market to list their business for sale within 12 months. A further 200+ leads were generated with prospects that were in the “Warm” zone, which resulted in over 5M in accounts for the client
- For a repeat client, I was asked to generate interest with businesses for Translation Services. The contract went from January til July. During that time I personally generated over 410 leads and quotes.
- Author of “Tips For Freelance Telemarketers“
- Created and released a full training course on Udemy for telemarketing training.
- For a client in Chicago, we were asked to convert their book into ePub format and list on iTunes. We did this successfully within 5 business days.
- For a printing firm in NZ, I was asked to make 50 B2B calls, to measure the interest in “Transparent Business Cards”. The prospects were called on December 19th 2013, and of 50 calls made, I generated 9 qualified leads plus 1 sale.
- For a repeat client in Adelaide, was contracted to generate meetings for an Accounting firm.
- For a client in Sydney, was contracted to call 200 businesses to generate leads.
- For a company in New Zealand, was contracted to generate interest in their VAR Program. Over 6 weeks, I generated 40 leads.
- For an Australian Bank, I had a six month contact to call customers of the Bank, which was 230 surveys each month (20 – 30 hours / mth). Each month all calls were completed, with a participation rate ranging from 85% to 92%. Contract ended in December 2013.
- For a one-off real estate investment seminar, I was asked to call prospects in SE Qld. Taking the initiative, I also send out an SMS blast to the prospects. Contract ended due to the project was in the run-up to the national election, and client had no more funding.
- For an occasional client, my team was asked to develop a series of Book Covers for the Kindle books.
- For a Health Provider, I was asked to call their “Opt In” list and verify if the prospect wanted to remain on their list. The list was completed in 2 weeks.
- For a speaker, was asked to format, spot-edit, and release their book on Amazon.com, and develop an effective book trailer.
- For a compensation law firm, I was asked to call their list of prospects and schedule meetings for their law partners. This campaign was done over 2 weeks, and resulted in 16 meetings.
- For a repeat Canadian client, I was asked to generate meetings for their visit for a Mobile App.
- Launched ASJ Publishing. An indie publishing firm
- For a company that sells “digital pens” we were contracted for 8 hours to generate lads with Service Managers. In 8 hours, 24 qualified leads were generated.
- For a “Test & Tag” firm, in 30 hours a total of 72 qualified leads and quotes were generated.
- For a school campaign I generated in excess of 300 leads for a private client over 4 weeks.
- For an Oracle client, I generated in excess of 40 leads in 60 hours of work.
- For the same Translating Firm, I generated 434 leads over 12 weeks, which ended with the call rate of generating 1 lead in every 1.7 contacts made.
- For a Translating firm, Chris was contracted to generate new leads in a test phase over a few days. The client was very satisifed with the results that it turned into a 3-month contract.
- For a one-off independent sales agent who offers Paging systems, I was contracted to generate interest with the hospitality industry in the Melbourne region. The campaign generated 5 meetings in 3 days.
- For a private client who offers SmartPhone Apps for Salons, I was contracted to generate leads and meetings for a sales agent. The results lead to more work on a sporadic basis.
- Film Director of the spoof/mocumentary comedy “The Telemarketers”
- For KHM Accounting firm in Australia, was contracted to generate new clients, with the target being 3 meetings a week. I surpassed that quota by setting 5 or more meetings a week
- For a martial arts business, I was contracted to improve their community awareness by lead generation and facebook marketing.
- For a Commercial Cleaner in Sydney I generated in excess of $500,000 in leads and sales over a 12 week period
- Contacted in early 2010 for Acai Berry weight loss client to handle their Customer Service calls. Project lasted from April 2010 til November 2010. Calls resulted in over $70,000AUD in sales.
- For a repeat client in Australia, I did Quality Control on their marketing list to verify 3,000 records.
- For a Pharmaceutical company in Australia I was asked to generate leads for their American branch.
- For an Opal company, I was hired to generate new leads for their company on a test basis.
- For a Petfood company in NZ, I was hired for 2 months to generate new sales from a list of previous buyers. In 2 months I generated 92 win-back leads.
- Conception of ASJ Publishing.
- For a Real Estate agent in a Melbourne, I was contracted to call 3,300 numbers from a generic database, focusing on one suburb. In 32 days I dialed 3,300 numbers and identified 41 home-owners interested in listing their property for sale, at an average valuation of $550,000AUD each, which total in excess of $20 Million in valuations for the client.
- For a software client in London, I generated 51 qualified leads in 40 hours, which lead to an ongoing monthly agreement with the client.
- For a client in the UK, I generated a face-to-face meeting with the head buyer of Collections at Buckingham Palace which resulted in a large account for the client
- A real estate developer in the Mid-East I generated renewed interest with people for purchase of a new villa development in Iraq.
- For an Australian company that does Hosting I generated 15 leads and 1 sale in 8 hours, which lead to an ongoing agreement with the client.
- For a US company that does Web Hosting and Design I generated $1200AUD in proposals and sales in a one-day test trial to the Australian market.
- For a company that specializes in Greeting Cards to charities, I generated 34 Qualified Leads in a week, including a proposal valued in excess of 180,000GBP.
- For a software company in Europe I was asked to verify details of 500 records. It took 15 hours to call all 500 records.
- For a client in Dubai, I was asked to call retail businesses for an online promotional website for the DSF (Dubai Shopping Fest). In 20 hours of calling I generated 16 qualified leads and 9 meetings with business managers in Dubai.
- For a client in the UK that specializes in merchandise for the Heritage market, I generated 156 qualified leads in 17 days, and my marketing efforts secured a meeting with one of the biggest gift shop franchises in the UK.
- For a marketing firm, I was asked to work through their old data to try and generate leads as it had taken them months to get 10 meetings. In 20 hours I generated 36 leads and 3 meetings.
- For a Paper Mill client in Hong Kong, I was asked to call publishers in the UK and source new prospects on their behalf. In 20 hours of calling I was able to generate verified interest with 40 publishers.
For a Real Estate Business in Wellington New Zealand, in a 3 hour test pilot in Cold Calling I was able to generate the interest of 2 households that were interested in listing their property for sale with the Realty office. In the month of January 2010, the calls resulted in a further 6 home-owners interested in listing their property for sale, at an average valuation of $300,000NZD each. The result of my calling lead to a 3 month contract with the client which resulted in 92 leads in 12 weeks
- In a two hour test pilot for an Internet Resort Company in the USA, I generated 15 qualified leads through Cold Calling by identifying the Buyers Name / Email & Position at the company. In 98% of calls, I was able to speak to the Target Prospect and generate their interest in the service. This lead to doing more cold Calling for the prospect in the US, Egypt and Dubai.
- Contracted by a company in the UK to call prospects in India to sell them rights to become an “agent”. 8 hours on the phone produced 10,000GBP in sales. Campaign ceased when it was discovered that the client was a fraudulent company.
- Contracted to generate leads for a Call Center that specializes in outsource technology. In 20 hours I was able to generate 15 qualified leads through sheer cold calling to major large corporations in Nth America.
- For a marketing business in Australia, I was contracted for 8 hours to generate awareness of their services. In 8 hours I generated 23 leads with potential clients that were interested in their marketing services. This in turn lead to an ongoing agreement with the client, on a sporadic basis.
- For a recruiting agency in Ireland, over a period of 2 weeks I was able to generate approximately 80 leads, targeting VP’s and HR Directors, which in turn has developed into an ongoing monthly agreement with the client.
- For a removal company in the UK, my task was to generate new interest in a struggling market. Over the course of 12 weeks I was able to help identify new clients, raise awareness of the company, generate new leads.
- Economic University of Samara – was asked to develop and teach a seminar on Spend Management to the Universities Euro clients.
- Kirby – Samara Head office – was asked to train their call center personnel to improve the conversion of calls to sales.
- Interview Feature in Monitor Magazine Russia
2006 – 2008
- In September 2008, I was hired on contract by Corporate Research International to recruit “Mystery Shoppers”. From late September to mid January, I recruited over 400 Shoppers.
- In July 2008, I worked casually for a company in Sydney, generating Sales Appointments for Ariba that provides CRM solutions to Fortune 100 businesses that have a minimum annual spend of $500M. My quota was one meeting per week. During my contract, I generated 2 to 5 appointments per week.
- April 2008 to August 2008, I worked on contract for a property developer in Sydney. My duties were to primarily market off-the-plan Vanuatu property to prospective buyers in Australia through cold calling and contacting members of Bartercard. In a period of 1 month, my hardcore marketing lead to four sales for the developer, achieving over $250,000 AUD in sales.
- From the 4th Quarter of 2007 through to early 2008 I was on contract for a firm that wanted me to capture Data of all the real estate sales people in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong. Over several months I was able to capture the emails and cell numbers of several thousand salespeople in 4 countries.
- January 2007 to April 2008, I worked on contract for various motivational speakers across the US. For The Adler Group I generated over $300,000 US in sales. Each month I was generating at least 12 sign-ups at $795 per seat; And in the months that were Webinar Based Training, I was generating at least 10 sales a month at $1300 USD per person. I was paid a base salary of $900NZD a week, plus commission. My best month was August 2007, when I earned $10,000NZD in commission.
- In late 2006 to mid 2007, I owned and operated the Social Club Network in Auckland (NZSC). The NZSC was a non profit organization and provided events in the Auckland region. In the time I operated the business, I put on several “Murder Mystery Dinner Events”.
- (2006) I worked on contract for Effluent Services, based in New Zealand. Through my marketing I was able to win-over an additional 15% of competitors customers. Personally booked over 40 jobs a week, each job valued at approx $600NZD. In 4 months I generated over $380,000NZD in sales.
- 2009 – Released the book, Pick Up The Phone. A comprehensive guide to running a successful telemarketing campaign.
- 2004 – Established market presence in the Australasian market for Shop ‘n’ Chek, and generated in excess of $10 Million AUD in sales in 2 years.
- 2002 – Honorary Chairman of the United States Republican Party – Ohio Division.
- 2002 – Honorary Chairman of the BAC (Business Advisory Council) – Ohio.
- 2001 to 2004 – I worked with Corporate Research International and through my hardcore marketing I helped generate in excess of $100 Million in leads, proposals and sales.
- 2001 – For a mystery shop company, (Employee Evaluators), I focused in on specific multi-family housing companies and retail corporations. Through my telemarketing and lead generating, the client successfully signed up new customers, resulting in over $700,000 in new contracts.
- August 2001 – Out of 200 candidates in a nationwide search, I was hired as one of the Telemarketing Managers for the NYC Opera. My duties were running a call center of 50 agents in a Subscription campaign that was $1Million a year. I was paid a salary, bonuses, expenses, accommodation and per diems.
- 2000 – For Festech Software I successfully signed up 123 A-level executives for a MSTC training course in 17 days. This enabled Festech a further training budget from SquareD of $100,000USD.
- 1998 – Trained 50 tele-agents in first phase of marketing business I owned. Also successfully negotiated a contract with a telecommunications company to market their long distance plan. Contract value at the time was worth in excess of $100,000AUD
- 1996 – For a property developer I generated 200 qualified appointments in 30 days, which resulted in $1 million in property sales. The results that I generated for the company made me the manager of their call team.
- 1994 – Started in the telemarketing industry by working for AIFS (Australian Independent Friendly Society Limited), an insurance company that specialized in Education & Funeral Plans. I was successfully generating between 60 to 80 appointments a week.