In 2014, we launched our first workshop on Udemy. The Fundamentals Of Telemarketing Workshop A series that can be used for training call center agents globally. Topics will range from the basics of Telemarketing, such as “Don’t Sound Like A Telemarketer” and “Getting Into The Right Frame Of Mind” to Advanced Techniques, such as “Building A Rapport That Will Result In Repeat Business”. Modules include:
- Why are you here? A simple quiz for viewers to ask themselves why have they chosen to be a telemarketer. Is it for a paycheck at the end of the week, or do they believe in the product/service they are promoting?
- Mindset – How to get into the right frame of mind for a productive day. In this topic we will explain how to get into the right frame of mind to get your job done effectively, and productively.
- Skillset – Do you have the skills to convey your message to the prospect? When you have a prospective Buyer on the phone, you have approx 20 seconds to make an impact with your pitch. This topic will show you how to peak the Decision Maker’s interest and get you to the next level with the buyer.
Approaches – This topic will explain the differences in approaching a Prospective Buyer. Approach Topics include:
- Lead Generation – How to approach the buyer to gather the information you require.
- Consumer – When is the best time to phone the residential market. How to get past the barrage of Not Interested.
- Businesses – Dealing with businesses is an art form, and the larger the business, the more difficult it can be to get the Decision Maker on the phone. This topic will explain how to get past the Gatekeeper, and end up with the information you need from the Decision Maker, whether they are a small business or Fortune 50 CEO.
- Appointment Setting – Appointment Setting is a multi-level process. Whether you are setting up a face-to-face (F2F) meet or a Phone Appointment. Do you have the knowledge of the product, and do you have the persistence to repeat call until you get a meeting set for the team?
- Difficult Calls – This topic will explain how to put your skills into practice when faced with difficult calls.
- “NOT INTERESTED” Techniques – Where do you go with the call when the prospect says “NO”. This topic will show you what to do in these situations
Telemarketing, and The Art of Successful Telemarketing, is not something that can be learned overnight. These topics will help telemarketers, whether they are beginners through to advanced.
Order Series One
How To Successfully Sell On The Phone
Did you know that:
80% of business contact is done by telephone.
85% of business success depends on telephone communication.
95% of managers do not know how to communicate with clients and effectively and sell over the phone!
WHAT TO DO?
Training on effective sales call
Consultant: Chris Jackson.
Target audience – Executives and Sales Managers; Sales Personnel & Procurement Managers; Employees of Call-Centers.
- Learn effective sales techniques on the phone
- Work out the techniques and technologies to overcome the barrier and reach the Decision Maker
- Learn effective Sales Techniques and Negotiating over the phone
- Analyze and identify reasons for calling the Client & turn that Cold Call into a sale.
- Speech scenarios of entering into contact with the Prospect & present them a business proposal
- Types and kinds of objections on the phone
- Basic rules of telephone etiquette
RESULTS OF TRAINING
- Mastering the techniques and skills to effectively communicate by phone
- Attracting customers through professional and mentally competent communication by telephone
- Removal of barriers in the process of stress first call the Customer
- Increase successful telephone contacts
Part 1. Preparations for talking on the phone
- Specifics of telephone contact
- Why is harder to sell on the phone?
- The importance of emotional and psychological mood
- Common mistakes and difficulties in the process of telephone communication with the Client
- Basic quality and basic skills of a manager
- “Telesales” is a game you need to master
Part 2. The process of selling goods over the phone
Step 1. Getting past The Gatekeeper:
- That first call. How to talk to the Gatekeeper
- Using your tone to get what you want to know
- What to say when the Gatekeeper says “NO”
- Examples of “How to effectively sell over the phone”
Step 2. Presentation of a business proposal on the phone.
“Personally, I love strawberries and cream, but the fish that I catch on a fishing trip, alas, prefers worms. ” (Dale Carnegie)
- Basic rules of welcome and entering into contact
- Determining the type of client and identify their needs.
- Delivering a business proposal to the Client.
- Exercising “Empathy”
- The Cold Call is a two-way conversation
- Techniques appointments meeting by phone target customers. “The tactics of alternative promotion.
Step 3. Working with Objections
- Reasons for objection and the general rules of communication manager in the process of objection
- Types and forms of objections:
- – “We are pleased with our supplier …”
- – “Your product/service is too expensive …”
- – “If we are interested we will call you back …”
- – “Not Interested …”
- – “Tell me how much it costs”
- – “Send a proposal by fax (e-mail)»
- – Etc.
- Conduct training on the refinement of the above objections. Error analysis and correction.
Step 4. Methods of Leading the Prospect into the sale.
Step 5. Ending The Call.
- Phrases in parting with the Client
- Positive Client Programming
- Methods of remembering the manager, his suggestions and his company
EACH PARTICIPANT IS PROVIDED
– A set of teaching materials
– CD of the Workshop
– Copies of the books “The Art Of Telemarketing”, & “Pick Up The Phone”.
COST OF PARTICIPATION IN TRAINING:
$179.95 USD Per Participant.
The price includes: Information and consulting services; Collection of materials; Coffee breaks; Lunch; Discussion papers and exchange views with the lecturer.
Seminar Time: 9.30am – 5.00pm over 2 days
Break: 1.30pm – 2.30pm
Early Registration Discount – 10% Discount
Registration: E-Mail: Sell On The Phone Seminar Registration.