How To Successfully Sell On The Phone
Did you know that:
80% of business contact is done by telephone.
85% of business success depends on telephone communication.
95% of managers do not know how to communicate with clients and effectively and sell over the phone!
WHAT TO DO?
Training on effective sales call
Consultant: Chris Jackson.
Target audience – Executives and Sales Managers; Sales Personnel & Procurement Managers; Employees of Call-Centers.
- Learn effective sales techniques on the phone
- Work out the techniques and technologies to overcome the barrier and reach the Decision Maker
- Learn effective Sales Techniques and Negotiating over the phone
- Analyze and identify reasons for calling the Client & turn that Cold Call into a sale.
- Speech scenarios of entering into contact with the Prospect & present them a business proposal
- Types and kinds of objections on the phone
- Basic rules of telephone etiquette
RESULTS OF TRAINING
- Mastering the techniques and skills to effectively communicate by phone
- Attracting customers through professional and mentally competent communication by telephone
- Removal of barriers in the process of stress first call the Customer
- Increase successful telephone contacts
Part 1. Preparations for talking on the phone
- Specifics of telephone contact
- Why is harder to sell on the phone?
- The importance of emotional and psychological mood
- Common mistakes and difficulties in the process of telephone communication with the Client
- Basic quality and basic skills of a manager
- “Telesales” is a game you need to master
Part 2. The process of selling goods over the phone
Step 1. Getting past The Gatekeeper:
- That first call. How to talk to the Gatekeeper
- Using your tone to get what you want to know
- What to say when the Gatekeeper says “NO”
- Examples of “How to effectively sell over the phone”
Step 2. Presentation of a business proposal on the phone.
“Personally, I love strawberries and cream, but the fish that I catch on a fishing trip, alas, prefers worms. ” (Dale Carnegie)
- Basic rules of welcome and entering into contact
- Determining the type of client and identify their needs.
- Delivering a business proposal to the Client.
- Exercising “Empathy”
- The Cold Call is a two-way conversation
- Techniques appointments meeting by phone target customers. “The tactics of alternative promotion.
Step 3. Working with Objections
- Reasons for objection and the general rules of communication manager in the process of objection
- Types and forms of objections:
- – “We are pleased with our supplier …”
- – “Your product/service is too expensive …”
- – “If we are interested we will call you back …”
- – “Not Interested …”
- – “Tell me how much it costs”
- – “Send a proposal by fax (e-mail)»
- – Etc.
- Conduct training on the refinement of the above objections. Error analysis and correction.
Step 4. Methods of Leading the Prospect into the sale.
Step 5. Ending The Call.
- Phrases in parting with the Client
- Positive Client Programming
- Methods of remembering the manager, his suggestions and his company
EACH PARTICIPANT IS PROVIDED
– A set of teaching materials
– CD of the Workshop
– Copies of the books “The Art Of Telemarketing”, & “Pick Up The Phone”.
COST OF PARTICIPATION IN TRAINING:
$179.95 USD Per Participant.
The price includes: Information and consulting services; Collection of materials; Coffee breaks; Lunch; Discussion papers and exchange views with the lecturer.
Seminar Time: 9.30am – 5.00pm over 2 days
Break: 1.30pm – 2.30pm
Early Registration Discount – 10% Discount
Registration: E-Mail: Sell On The Phone Seminar Registration.