Answers to the most common questions I receive online or by email about the service:
1. Do you work in our time zone?
Yes we can call into your country. If you are familiar with the phrase “follow the sun“, then no further explanation is necessary.
2. How can you help me?
We have worked the B2C/B2B/Corporate sector for 22 years, working with clients in the US, Canada, Australia, UK/Ireland, Dubai, Europe, Russia, Hong Kong. Not only do we have the experience in these arenas, but we have lived in the US, Europe and Australasia. Each country and target market is different, depending on whether you want to reach out to SME’s to A, B or C Level Executives.
3. Are the fees negotiable? Can you work on commission?
Fees are only negotiable for existing/established clients. As for taking on projects that are commission based, we don’t accept commission work.
4. Can you come to our workplace and train our staff?
Yes. Staff Training is subject to the fees listed HERE.
5. What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel the service at any time. However, if you cancel during the block/time ordered, any refund due will be subject to standard fees.
6. How do I know the leads are good?
Chris has been in this industry for 24 years, and he has generated over $500 million dollars for clients globally. His referrals listed speak for themselves.
7. Do you outsource the work to someone else?
If your project is on a large scale, then we work with local Freelancers in our network who are onboard to assist in generating leads. Otherwise, we do all the calling ourselves.
8. If I use your service, am I eligible to claim this on my tax?
Yes. Any fees you pay a consultant are eligible to be counted under “business expenses”, of which you can itemize and include when you lodge your tax return. If requested, I can submit a monthly invoice in PDF format for you to lodge with your accountant. If you have questions, ask your accountant.
9. Do you find your own leads or do we supply them?
We prefer that you supply the data. Otherwise, any data harvesting is subject to standard fees. Please note, that if you supply the data for me to use, then you can expect the results to be based on the quality of the data. IE: If you give me a database that is over 6 months old, and some of the prospects have been spoken to before, and then when I call and find out that the prospect has never heard of you, or the prospect never worked at the company, then don’t expect miracles. A Telemarketer will only be as good as the data provided. Another words, don’t expect gold when digging through a pile of mud.
10. Where are you located?
We are based in Philippines but we spend our leisure time traveling between Australia/Philippines/ UK and Europe. We are avid travel-bugs. We travel every two or three years, and wherever we go, the Laptops come with us. So we work remotely from whatever country we are based in.
11. You also write Business Plans?
Yes. Chris has dealt with many businesses in the past 24 years that wanted advice on how to put together a Business Plan, from those seeking $10,000 Micro-loan through to those who sought $50 Million Venture Funding. Chris has written Business Plans that are simple through to complex plans that Venture Capitalists look for.
12. I am interested in starting a campaign. Can I have a conference call with you to discuss?
Sure. Contact us for a FREE 15 minute consultation to discuss your requirements. However, if you want to talk about your campaign at length (or at your office), a standard fee applies. NOTE: If you would like me to come to your office for a consultation, a standard fee of $45 an hour applies, (plus travel costs).
13. I don’t have a script. Can you write one for us?
Yes. I can write a professional script. The fee for this is $100 AUD, complete with rebuttals
14. How can I be sure you provide the service I want and not run off with my money?
FYI’s: Your Call Center Team (or individual) is your first line of attack. How the prospect sees you as a company comes down to how Knowledgeable & Professional the telemarketer is.
If you want Professionalism, you hire a professional to do the work. A Professional may cost more, but they also get the job done with no supervision.
For more details, contact me.
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Boost your sales, leads and appointments on your outbound phone sales calls!
Ideal for SME’s, telemarketing professionals, call centers and sales people.
Seminar presentations on B2B telemarketing, telesales, customer retention, and related subjects for your national meetings and executive forums.
These seminars explain in detail how traditional techniques of “controlling the decision-maker’s thinking” do not work, leading to very few results and short customer-relationships WHILE actually creating a negative image of your company in those who refuse a contact.
The seminars includes how to design telemarketing scripts that sell and what to avoid in script development!
Seminar Topic Examples:
- Trends – Modern trends in marketing. Social networking etc
- Business Planning – A successful business needs proper planning. An in depth look at their business plan, whether they are a start-up business or want to look at effective changes
- Recruiting – The best places to source top talent, recruiting on a budget.
- Competitive Marketing – How does a business compete in the modern world?
- Website Presence – A unique & dynamic web presence means a lot.
- B2B Telemarketing – How to Find, Land, and Keep Customers
- Phone Sales Techniques – Your callers are your first line of attack in any business, and how your callers come across to the customer is how the customer will see your business. You could have the greatest product on the market, but if you do not have the right people calling for you, your campaign will fail. How and what to do. Sound more professional on the telephone; Turn more inquiries into sales; Techniques to boost your appointments; Build rapport quickly with all callers; Handle every objection confidently and effectively; Overcome call reluctance and getting motivated
I undertake consultation assignments that involve setting up new activities for B2B companies and working closely with you to ensure that the recruitment, training, implementation and supervising of the project run smoothly until it becomes established and produces at a viable range and with prediction.
- Webinar – $395 per person. Webinars run for approx 3 hours
- Live Seminar – $895 per person. Live Seminars run for approx 6 hours. Includes Welcome Drinks and Executive Round Table Dinner
- Private Consultations/Workshops at your workplace (worldwide) – 2000GBP a week plus travel/accommodation expenses.
Private Workshops at your location include all the Seminar Topics mentioned above.
Seminars includes Workbook, CD, and copy of “Pick Up The Phone“.