TELEPHONE SALES WORKSHOP
Quality and effectiveness of the sales manager often determines the success of the company as a whole, which creates a constant need to systematize, improve and develop the skills of sales staff. This training will enable participants will hold a coherent picture of the sales process by telephone with the possibility of adaptive changes depending on the context of practical use of making a phone a real source of profit. The method is based on a synthesis of sales practices, and psychological technologies and the real application of this approach in business.
Consultant: Chris Jackson.
Overview: to teach participants how to effectively sell over the phone and personal workflow.
Target Audience: Sales managers, Call-centers.
Onsite Training is available in the United States, Canada, UK by request
- Structure of the organization of work in telephone sales
- System laws in sales
- Personal and professionalism factors influencing the sales process
- The personal selling process: principles and practical tools
- Work with the customer base: the formation, segmentation, update
- Use software and other tools to automate and improve the quality of work with client
- Quantitative and qualitative performance measures: the structure of personal records
- Stages of the process of phone sales
- Setting goals and objectives for each stage of
- Communication by phone: Features, limitations and opportunities
- Professional negotiation on the phone
- Methods of psychological impact in a remote work with the client
- Diagnosis of personality characteristics of the customer’s voice
- Express method of development and impact of voice on the state of the interlocutor
- Verbal and nonverbal control technology contact
- Active listening and feedback in a telephone conversation
- Speech Strategy influence
- Effective work with resistance and objections to the customer
- Methods of reasoning and persuasion
- Preparation for sale: psychological, vocational, technical
- Methods of entering the person make decisions affecting it.
- Passage of secretarial and other barriers
- First contact with the customer: Building business relationships
- Formation of first impression and professional confidence in the credit
- Appointment of a business meeting by telephone: different types of scenarios call
- Scenarios conversation: primary, again, recommended a call, etc.
- Orientation to the client: Questions elucidate and update requirements
- Features of business writing: language, style, key phrases
- The offer: structure, contents, methods, reports
- Selling the benefits and advantages of a business proposal
- Positioning of the proposals and methods of detuning from competitors
- Commitment and record the agreements
Methods of work: lectures, interactive exercises, role playing, brainstorming.
EACH PARTICIPANT IS PROVIDED
– A set of teaching materials
– Copy of the book “Pick Up The Phone”.
COST OF PARTICIPATION IN TRAINING:
$129.95 USD Per Participant.
Seminar Time: 9.30am – 1.30pm
Early Registration Discount – 10% Discount
Registration: Please E-Mail: Seminar Registration.