SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Boost your sales, leads and appointments on your outbound phone sales calls!
Ideal for SME’s, telemarketing professionals, call centers and sales people.
Seminar presentations on B2B telemarketing, telesales, customer retention, and related subjects for your national meetings and executive forums.
These seminars explain in detail how traditional techniques of “controlling the decision-maker’s thinking” do not work, leading to very few results and short customer-relationships WHILE actually creating a negative image of your company in those who refuse a contact.
The seminars includes how to design telemarketing scripts that sell and what to avoid in script development!
Seminar Topic Examples:
- Trends – Modern trends in marketing. Social networking etc
- Business Planning – A successful business needs proper planning. An in depth look at their business plan, whether they are a start-up business or want to look at effective changes
- Recruiting – The best places to source top talent, recruiting on a budget.
- Competitive Marketing – How does a business compete in the modern world?
- Website Presence – A unique & dynamic web presence means a lot.
- B2B Telemarketing – How to Find, Land, and Keep Customers
- Phone Sales Techniques – Your callers are your first line of attack in any business, and how your callers come across to the customer is how the customer will see your business. You could have the greatest product on the market, but if you do not have the right people calling for you, your campaign will fail. How and what to do. Sound more professional on the telephone; Turn more inquiries into sales; Techniques to boost your appointments; Build rapport quickly with all callers; Handle every objection confidently and effectively; Overcome call reluctance and getting motivated
I undertake consultation assignments that involve setting up new activities for B2B companies and working closely with you to ensure that the recruitment, training, implementation and supervising of the project run smoothly until it becomes established and produces at a viable range and with prediction.
- Webinar – $395 per person. Webinars run for approx 3 hours
- Live Seminar – $895 per person. Live Seminars run for approx 6 hours. Includes Welcome Drinks and Executive Round Table Dinner
- Private Consultations/Workshops at your workplace (worldwide) – 2000GBP a week plus travel/accommodation expenses.
Private Workshops at your location include all the Seminar Topics mentioned above.
Seminars includes Workbook, CD, and copy of “Pick Up The Phone“.